Thursday 27 November 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

Our Thanksgiving is already over, but I know many are just starting their day =)  We had a great day, and I think baby really likes Thanksgiving food.

 The gang's all here !  {idea found on pinterest : source}


 Had so many laughs.  Nancy, Pierre, Cricri as Pocahontas, and Rob as John Smith.


Me, Tonio as Squanto, Lotta and Sebastien who couldn't be with us this year.


 Zee table.


The food - yum.  Nancy, Cricri and I all cooked.  Tonio helped me tons with shopping, cutting, cleaning, etc.  I'm so blessed by him.


So good to be with family.  We even got to talk to my mom on face time.  It was so fun to see you Mama !  {My dad was surfing for the annual Hutchinson Turkey Surf... I love him.}


And why not.  I didn't have my camera man, so this is my sorry attempt of a selfie-timer with poor lighting.  You get the gist... I have a belly with a baby =).  Still officially on "bed rest" - one week left.


And as I type, these guys are in the living room polishing off the Thanksgiving leftovers =).  This is the group of guys that come over every Thursday evening for hang out and prayer.  We love opening our home to others.  {Rodhlann, Nathanael, Jean-Rémi, Mark, Matias and my handsome husband}

Dear Jesus, I've been thinking about this verse all day long :
"Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving;
Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms."
--Psalm 95:2

Thank You for the gift of salvation, for Your death on the cross for me, for my wonderful husband, for our precious baby being formed in my womb by YOU, for our families, for our friends, for our home and for joy that comes only from You.  I love you !

Love Linz

2 comments:

  1. Trop belle journée, trop belle célébration dans la chaleur et l'amour des uns des autres - Merci Linz & T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Je suis contente que vous soyez venus !!! C'était super comme d'habitude. Love you both.

      Delete