Wednesday 26 November 2014

more baby stuff

So, they call it "nesting" when a pregnant lady gets everything ready for the little bundle of joy to arrive... I guess you could say that I've been nesting :

After washing all the clothes, I tried to organize them.


Long sleeve onesies for 6-12 months.


Gowns.  I have a trusted source that says these are the best for a tired, delusional, sleep-deprived mommy who has better things to do than try to match up tiny snap buttons in the middle of the night.  You can read the exact quote at the bottom of THIS POST.


The stroller duo.  We have been so blessed by other families with young kids... we even have a choice.  The stroller in the back won, lighter and easier for me to fold up.  Plus, it has 3 seat attachments, woohoo !!!  Free is for me !!!


 Sterilized all the baby bottles and breast pump.  Do you like our drying grass?  I do =).


There is one of the stroller attachments, the landau, which is probably what little P will sleep in next to our bed the first months.


 More baby piles... stroller, bouncy seat, the bed... all waiting for more permanent homes.


We have made some space for baby P's clothes, diapers, blankets, towels, toys, etc...  The nutcracker, you ask?  Just a little preview of some of our Thanksgiving decorations for tomorrow.  My sister-in-law and brother gave this to us last year for Christmas.  He's too cool NOT to be a part of Thanksgiving, just gave him a pilgrim hat instead of his red beret.

I hope you all have been reflecting on what you are thankful for.  Today, as I continue my bed rest, I'm thankful for my husband who went grocery shopping for me this morning and for my friend Elodie who came by to visit me.

Love Linz

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Linz - Incredible, all you have to prepare for the BB Petrignani's arrival. Thanks to God, BB can arrive & everything is ready.. Impressionning mountain of clothes, and BB will get some more as gifts ....I imagine your impatience ...Soon, the three of you will be the most happy people on the world ! See you to morrow & thanks for the invitation. It will be a great moment - Bunch of Love and bisoux bisoux to share with T & BB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget Linz to give me tomorrow dimensions of the "cushion" for the "table à langer" - I saw some of them on internout - you will tell me what is your favourite model.-tks


    gros bisoux bisoux

    ReplyDelete