Sunday 25 May 2014

leftovers

Since Tonio and I couldn't eat all 20-30 cupcakes {well, we could have, but it would have taken a week or so}, he took them to an annual church meeting called the "Assemblée Générale."  I wasn't present that night, since I covered for someone at the Bible bookstore late that day.

Apparently, Tonio brought them out at the perfect time, and they were a hit !  My sweet friend Elodie must have had a bunch of these perfume sample circles in her purse, so she had a few people write me thank you notes on the backs.  So thoughtful. =)


 Some in English, some in French, some in Franglais... I was blessed.


And for those of you who know me well,  you know I love notes.  I love to write them.  I love to receive them.  That's why I love snail mail so much !  AND if you know my lovely mother, you know where I get it from.  Thanks Mama for passing on the joy of the hand-written to me.

And thanks Elodie for making me smile really big when Tonio came home with this mini stack of circles.

Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment