Thursday 8 May 2014

L'Abbaye du Thoronet

The Thoronet Abbey

As I type, my friend Jessica is safely nestled back into her Virginia home, but I still have a few more adventures to share with you all while she was still here...

 After everyone left, we sang Amazing Grace.  The acoustics are a little slice of the heavenlies.  Unfortunately, I can't share it here, but if you are facebook friends with me, it's on my wall.


 The lighting and shadows made this place magical.  This saint agrees with a "Halleluiah!"


 Outside corridor.


 Jess in photographer heaven.


 BLUE !  Or in French, BLEU !


 Look into my eyes.


 Arches.


 Why do I see faces everywhere?


Olive tree grove just outside.  They are so peaceful.  Jess and I were talking about Jesus and the Mount of Olives.  It's no wonder He spent so much time there... it's just pleasant amongst the Oliviers, as we say in French.

Thankful for this trip.

Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment