Friday 21 March 2014

TEN year visa !!!

After many trips to the French immigration office, 
a medical exam to make sure I don't have the black lung 
(props to those of you who giggled at the movie reference),
several mug shots taken,
photocopying in triplicate EVERYTHING,
a surprise visit by the police (read more),
standing in long lines,
and after
praying to and thanking God for each little victory...

I just received this letter in the mail !!!
 

Madame PETRIGNANI is invited to come get her "titre de séjour" that she requested...

Well, thank you very much.  I accept your invitation with great joy !  Next week, we go pick it up, and it just so happens that my brother and sister-in-law will be here, so we might just have to drag them along to celebrate with us !!!  Youpi !!! (as the French say).

Thank you God for answering our prayers for this 10-year visa.  I'm so very blessed and thankful (and HAPPY that I don't have to stand in that LONG line again !!!)

Love Linz

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! Praise God! :) Will you not get a permanent residence card after a certain time as the spouse of a French citizen?
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete