Monday 28 October 2013

tourist in my own town

Nice is nice !
{never heard that one before...haha !}


Friday afternoon.


Saturday morning sunrise.
 All the fishermen and old swimmers were out.
 I collected some sea glass to add to our jar.
Mini wave.
 My trusty Peugot.
 First glimpse of the sun for the day.


Sunday morning.
 Tonio leading worship with Brian Campbell.


Sunday afternoon.
Sunset at Cap Ferrat.
Tonio, Brian and Noëmi snorkeling.
 Vivid color filter of Villefranche.
 Noëmi, Brian, Andrew and me.
 Me and my man.


Sunday evening.

When is the last time you were a tourist in your own town?
I try to make it a regular practice.

Just this morning, I was reminded in reading Psalm 100 to be thankful.
"Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His courts with praise.
Be thankful to Him, and bless His name."
-Psalm 100:4

Life can be crappy sometimes often.
But we can't dwell in that.

I write lists of things I am thankful for.
Today, one of them was my beautiful city and the beautiful weather.

 (source)

Being a constant tourist helps me stay thankful,
because it never gets old =).

Love Linz
ps.  I stumbled across this shirt in looking for a picture of a typical tourist.  I thought it was pretty clever.  No, I'm not that bad.  My camera fits in my purse ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment