Sunday 13 October 2013

church retreat

la retraite annuelle de d'église à la montagne
the church's annual retreat in the mountains
11-13 Octobre, 2013

 randonnée


 the 2 youngest lead the way


 j'adore la création de Dieu


 MOOOOO !  French cows speak English =)


 la baisse des cinq laces


 mini mountain : real mountain


 Andrew, Pierre, Tonio, Rodlan


 blue and orange


 in this man's arms = my favorite place in the world


 mes pieds


 brook


 view from our window at the retreat center


 blackberry season is just about over


 hand-picked


 fall


rivière


 hang out


 Noah and Phillip


 le centre


 a fire that I started : haven't lost all my Montana skills ;)


 Peter Will, our guest teacher : a Scotsman who lives in Germany


 la louange


 dedicating baby Gabriel to the LORD (this is the family who took me riding, remember?)


 Gabriel avec Pierre


 baptême


 Sandra (Gabriel's Mommy)


the name of this retreat center is "Kids in the Mountains" - I love it !

Love Linz

ps - we did take a big group picture, but I didn't want to add to the pile of cameras, so if I end up getting it from someone, I'll post it =)  Until then, I hope you enjoyed.  I am thankful for the messages Peter shared, about taking Jesus' yoke for it is light and easy.  They will be online if you check HERE in a few days (English with French translation).

No comments:

Post a Comment