Tuesday 11 June 2013

Wedding Day

Enjoy 49 pictures from the wedding...
Brett & Chelsey Kahanowitch
{professional pictures are going to blow these out of the water... read more in the post script}


Pre-game
 I love this one of Chelsey spying on the guests walking in.


I love you sissy pants !!!


 Proud parents of their little girl.


Game Time.
{I don't have any pictures from the ceremony, since I was standing next to the beautiful bride.  I'm so very blessed and honored (pun intended) to have been the Matron of Honor.}


Post-game / Pre-party
um, this might just be one of my favorite pictures so far with my man

 
the happy couple - so excited for you guys !!!


the one-and-only Betty Hutchinson, gorgeous at 90
(sandwiched by a pretty beautiful couple, i might add)


{I think we have a very similar picture from mine and Tonio's wedding =)}


Audrey and I had fun taking pictures of each other - weeeeee !


Have I mentioned how much I love this man?

Love Linz

ps - thank you Tonio, Sebastien & the mystery photography for taking many of these with my camera.  I would like everyone to know that Chelsey and Brett's professional photos were taken by Rich Lander, an extremely gifted photographer and his assistant Cammie... I can't wait to see them.  

Until then, get a sneak peak at some of Rich's work - it's absolutely stunning !


No comments:

Post a Comment