Sunday 16 June 2013

Daddy's Day

I thank God for my Dad, Tim Hutchinson !!!


Daddy, thank you for...
{Sea of Galilee, Israel, May 2009}
  • teaching me how to love the Lord my God with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my strength
  • setting an example of discipline and hard work
  • teaching me how to surf, how to play guitar, how to use power tools and how to change the oil in my car
  • visiting me in Santa Cruz, San Diego, Montana, Cyprus and Nice, France
  • traveling to Israel with me
  • taking the family camping every summer
  • letting us be crazy kids and pursuing our dreams
  • setting an example of what to look for in a husband
  • giving Tonio your blessing
  • walking me down the aisle
  • loving me forever and praying for me always
{Grandma & Grandpa's jacuzzi, 1981 or 1982, nice mooostache =) }


Enjoy this little video of pictures. 
{allow a few seconds to load}
I know I speak also for Chelsey and Tanner when I say this: 
You are seriously the coolest Dad ever !!!

I {WE} LOVE YOU DADDY !!!
Love your Linz-o-matic (Chels-a-roo & Tanner too)

No comments:

Post a Comment