Friday 28 June 2013

mon costume de danse

my dance costume

here's the PROGRAM to our show
{my name is on page 12, I'm not excited or anything}


i told you... shiny =)
 but it works great since our dance is called "La Lune" {The Moon}


isn't it pretty?!!!  


In two days, I will be dancing in my first show as an adult, 
a dream come true.

As Psalms 37:4 says: 
"Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart."
I love to dance, and I look forward to praising Jesus by dancing.

The show is this Sunday, 30 June, 2013 at 7:00pm at the Théâtre de Nice.
Read about FAUST in French from my dance school.
Here is an article about FAUST in English.

I'll be back with photos for sure.

Love Linz

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful Linz ! I am so sorry to not be able to be there and so sad but I am expecting pics & vidéo. I love you - Gros bisouxx & A bientôt !

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Linz. So happy for you and so sad not being able to be there ! I will think of you - I love you. Mille bisouxxxx Cricri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Cricri. Tu vas nous manquer mais j'espère qu'on se voit bientôt à la Sauvageonne. GROS BISOUS !!! Linz

      Delete
  3. Looks great Lindsey! Can't wait to see a picture of you in it! I'm praying for you and hoping that you are having a wonderful evening dancing away. Much love...

    ReplyDelete