Friday 14 June 2013

Agoura, London, Nice

the LAST and FIRST photos
in the great transition between my two worlds

visit from our cousin Daniel


morning surf session with my Daddy


we rolled in style...


...in the grey ghost


 not many people can say that their dad surfs better than them
'tis true for this gal =)
you're so cool Daddy


Malibu Starbucks dedicated this day to me
{haha, or maybe the guy taking my order switched some letters around}


 my cousin Lisa came to visit me on my last day with her gals Haley and Della...


 ...and her little man Chase
{thanks so much for coming Lisa !}


i'd say we were in a holding pattern before London, what do you think?
weeeeeeeeee !!!


la Côte d'Azur, always so beautiful




when you come to visit us {wink, wink}, this is where you land, right on the water =)


came home to these gorgeous flowers and a letter from my husband
he is so sweet to me


Love Linz

side note:
Living far from my family is not easy, and I know they wish we were closer too.  But I count the richness, the blessings, the benefits, and they far outweigh the difficult times.  I'm thankful for a family who knows Jesus, who knows that our obedience to Him is way more important that our own wishes.  And heck, they've got a free place to come on vacation in FRANCE !  I just talked to my mom on the phone, and she and my dad really want to come in 2014 - yay !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment