Friday 15 June 2012

kitty sitting

getting my kitty fix
(for 6 weeks)

meet the friendly, playful (my favorite) Romea


meet independent (there ain't no way you're going to pet me) Samantha


meet the great outdoors (guard cat) Sabrina

 
and finally, meet the skittish, talkative (loves a fresh food refill) Snozz


a gorgeous view


we'll just call her mine for now =)
Romea, I'll see you next week.


While this couple is on vacation,
they have let us borrow their car also,
which is a big blessing.

And just to clarify...
Yes, I love cats !
No, I don't want a cat in our apartment.
Yes, I love dogs !
No, I don't want a dog in our apartment.
Yes, I love horses !
No, I don't want a horse in our... HA !

Growing up with animals, 
I understand the responsibility.
Yes, they are cute and affectionate, 
but also dirty, hairy, stinky, expensive and a lot of work.

Perhaps one day my mind will change, but until then...
I will continue to enjoy opportunities like kitty sitting.
And I will also enjoy each little doggie I see on the street =).


Love Linz
 

3 comments:

  1. do you want to add MINE to your kitty sitting ? not sure MINE will accept to share space, food and caresses with all this delicious gang - but who knows ??
    MINE is just now sleeping at the first floor in a cardboard pack and will be awake around 6:00 pm asking for "caresses", then "food" and then a little walk in the garden - IT is the same ceremonial every evening since a few days !! bisoux miaou miaou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA ! I thought about "MINE" - I think she is a one-cat kind of gal =) Ah, we need to come and visit so I can become better friend with her. Bisous. Je vous aime, toi et Rob. Linz

      Delete
    2. we are waiting for you guys - big bisoux et bonne nuit

      Delete