Saturday 16 June 2012

jumping horsies

Jumping Cannes International
tonio took me HERE today

free, front-row seats - YES !


nice butt


Weeeeeeeeee !!!


cleared it, easy


a British pony with propa' form


tuck in your legs


flying T-bird


 my favorite shot - so pretty


 my brother builds WAY cooler jumps


and the token Frenchie twins


in honor of Seb


 1,000 pounds (454 kilos) flying


amazing creatures


oh shiny ! (that's for my ADOS sister)


  
fancy laser beam finish


the final rankings


the winner: Delphine Simmler - bravo !



dirt zamboni


what do you think is the world record highest jump cleared? ...
|

|

|
2.47 meters (8.1 feet) 
by "Huaso" with rider Alberto Larraguibel in 1949

and the longest? ...
 |

|

|
8.40 meters (27.5 feet)
by "Something" with rider Andre Ferreira in 1975



thoroughbredly enjoyed today.
Thanks my love.
--Love Linz


6 comments:

  1. georgeous Linz - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome Cricri. Horses are so beautiful. I miss my Molly girl, but she is in a good home. Biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexandre FURDERER17 June 2012 at 07:36

    Très impressionnant !! So Beautiful Horses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. C'est clair Alexandre ! Trop magnifique. Merci pour le mot.

      Delete
  4. Isn't it AMAZING how high they can jump?? I am so glad you got to smell horsies and talk in your animal voice!! Looks like it was fun :) Love you sis!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the first time I've seen jumping other than 4-H jumpers - ha ! Tonio was equally impressed. Love you too.

      Delete