Tuesday 6 March 2012

mr. chambers - 6 march

"It takes Almighty grace to take the next step

when there is no vision

and no spectator --

the next step in devotion,

the next step in your study,

in your reading,

in you kitchen;

the next step in your duty,
when there is no vision from God,
no enthusiasm
and no spectator.

It takes far more of the grace of God,
far more conscious drawing upon God to take that step,

than it does to preach the Gospel."
--Oswald Chambers

Jesus, thank you that You never leave us nor forsake us.
Help me take the next step.

I hope this has encouraged you as it has me.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me [Jesus] you may have peace. 
In the world you will have tribulation; 
but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." 
--John 16:33

--Love Lindsey


Thank you to all who read this blog.
I wish I knew all of you.

If Jesus is someone you don't really know,
I want to encourage you get to know Him.
He's the best friend I've ever had, my Savior,
my King, my Creator, my source of Peace and Truth.
Are you ever curious about ::HEAVEN::?
You too can experience God's Peace and Salvation.

Jesus is eager to get to know you better
if you want Him to.

2 comments: