Saturday 24 March 2012

italia

a girls' day out

Sanremo, Italy
45 minutes from Nice

color !!!
{sidenote: to describe france & italy in colors,
france = black, grey, maybe brown, and an occasional red;
italy = every color you can imagine !}
seeing as color affects me tremendously, i try to make an effort EVERYday to wear a little, if not, a lot

taken for the sandoval family =)
a family who appreciates foo-da-fa-fa and MOOstaches

indoor market
drove by monaco on the way home


 perhaps you are thinking, just like I am,
what in the world, "Lindsey, you're living a dream life !"

How does one turn down a phone call like this?:
"Hey, Linz, would you want to come to italy on tuesday with us?" -Nancy

um... hmmm... no, i have too much laundry to do
or no, i just feel like having a day at home...

OF COURSE I WANT TO COME TO ITALY !!!
all this to say, i really want to praise God for these opportunities
i never want to take for granted where i live
yes, i have my hard days, just like you,
(and they seem to come often)
but, 
"The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; Blessed be the name of the LORD."-Job 1:21
He has taken me away from my family, that i miss very much, my comforts, my "identity"
but,
He has given me so much in return:
an incredible husband who loves Jesus and me so much
a new life in France, the opportunity to travel, learn a language
and the opportunity to be stretched until all I have is my identity in Jesus Christ

and for this i rejoice
Blessed be the name of the LORD !


--Love Linz

2 comments:

  1. you are a strong and courageous woman -and I am sure you will overcome those difficulties - We love you so much, we want your happiness !Bisoux

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci Cricri. In Jesus I have peace and joy. In Him, I have everything I ever need. Thank you for your sweet note. I'm so thankful for you and Rob. We need to see each other soon =). Bisous !

    ReplyDelete