Wednesday 4 January 2012

sew, a needle pulling thread

this lovely machine is now mine
(i've kind of adopted it - thank you jeni)

my mom helped me with the basics while she was here

it's go time - see that little pillow

time for a change - found this (sorry jeni or dio if it was yours)

cut it up

vertical - horizontal concept

and voilĂ  - a new pillow case
(still working on the closure)

 and i forgot to mention this machine is from the states
so a little device called a transformer must be used
this baby weighs a ton, which is why it stay right there

i fear electric shock at almost every plug-in
keeps sewing that much more exhilarating !!!

--yay for sewing...looking forward to lots more projects
--Linz

3 comments:

  1. You should join the Pinterest cult! I've found tons of sewing tutorials and ideas there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard about Pinterest and its addicting qualities. I'll have to check it out sometime. Oh, and Steph, did you notice your owl hanging in our entry way? I love that owl - he's so wise and cute =) Say hi to the kids and the biggest kid for me. Love Linz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did notice the owl and that blessed me so much! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete