Saturday 7 January 2012

i love my husband

here's a wife's opportunity to brag a bit...

he made me a bike from an abandoned (on the street) 70's Peugeot frame



 he crafted these holes in his parents' kitchen for the stove vent

he's good with kids
(yes, one day...hold your horses !)

he's a great friend
this is his good buddy Niels, 
daddy of that cute little guy above

he bought us a new mattress - yay !!!

he helped me prepare home-made chicken stock

and did i mention, he made me a bike !!!

this is the coolest ride - i turn heads
i mean, it's a stinkin' 70's Peugeot - AWESOME !!!

I praise the Lord for this incredible man in my life.
These little daily blessings floor me.
Thank you Jesus for Tonio.
--Love Linz

1 comment:

  1. I love you both and your wonderful blog! So uplifting :)

    ReplyDelete