Friday 1 July 2011

teamwork

the joy of marriage

these past few days i've been pretty sick
headache, sinus cold, weak, the whole deal
and the 10 mosquito bites on my left leg don't help either

my husband is wonderful
he has made me chicken noodle soup
did the grocery shopping for us
put the groceries away
has helped so much with dishes
and on top of all that...
bought me a beautiful bouquet of red roses


he keeps reminding me that we are a team
sometimes i forget that
it's such a crazy picture of God's love for us
we're not alone in this adventure

of course some days are harder than others
but each morning brings new mercies

i'm so thankful for my husband
i'm so thankful for Jesus Christ in my life, 
in his life, in our lives together

thank you Jesus !

"Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! 
For His mercy endures forever." 
-Psalm 118:1
--Love Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment