Friday 29 July 2011

oswald chambers

may my complaining, whining, questioning, and discontentment cease
thanks again Oswald for letting the Holy Spirit speak through you


"God is not working towards a particular finish;
His end is the process -
that I see Him walking on the waves,
no shore in sight,
no success,
no goal,
just the absolute certainty that it is all right
because I see Him walking on the sea.
It is the process, not the end, which is glorifying to God."
--Oswald Chambers (My Utmost For His Highest, July 28)

along with the Bible, tonio and i read this devotional almost everyday
we were both really convicted by this particular day
i keep trying to see what's next, but God wants me to see what's now

love lindsey

you can read the devotionals HERE
just choose "Today's Reading"

No comments:

Post a Comment