Monday 25 July 2011

bonjour lundi

good morning monday

notre cour à 10h
our courtyard at 10am

la bible d'un an
one-year bible

2 chroniques 15,2 // 2 chronicles 15:2
la vie d'asa, roi de juda, m'a vraiment touché ce matin
the life of asa, king of judah, really touched me this morning

2 chroniques 16,9 // 2 chronicles 16:9 
il a bien commencé, mais il a mal fini
he started well, but finished poorly

le question que je m'ai demandé après lire...
the question that i asked myself after reading...

  est-ce que mon coeur est tout entier à l'Eternel du début jusqu'à la fin?
 is my heart fully committed to the Lord from start to finish?

je suis tellement reconnaissante que Jésus a la patience avec moi
i am so thankful that Jesus has patience with me

j'espère que ces versets vous ont défiés comme moi
i hope these verses challenged you like they did me

bonne journée
have a good day
--love lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment