Saturday 5 March 2011

trip to Monaco - march 2, 2011

A gift from my friend Carole
belated birthday gifts are great

 if you're not singing the song yet, i'll help you...
"we all live in a yellow..."

 bus ride along the corniche

my home - still in awe

ville franche

definitely had a good laugh out of this one

 welcome to Monaco
Prince Albert's Palace

Salut!
Hi!

 she took me to the Musée Océanographique!

underwater world
i thought the lighting would be better down here
i was wrong
 turtle

bright
dark

big
cave
prince
 favorite

30
 Nemo

me

graceful

 deep

eels

orange

mountain

 video, if you would like to watch

Thanks for coming on the tour with us.
Carole and I had so much fun speaking in French to all the fish.  They weren't very responsive - ha!  Thanks again Carole for a wonderful birthday gift!!!

--L

2 comments:

  1. I miss your french subtitles, but seriously LOVE following you around France. Love you so much and think about you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lis! Yes, it's good practice for me to put it in French, too. Sometimes, I just don't have the time. But it's good to hear that you enjoy them...it will sway me to practice more. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete