Tuesday 1 March 2011

rollerblading is still cool

Last Saturday, February 26, 2011...
I dusted off my blades!

Tonio has been helping repair the church roof on Saturdays,
which is coming along really well - I'm so proud of him.

I decided to hit the Mediterranean Coastline...
half-way

 found a horse race track of all things
(audrey, i was thinking of you)
miles and miles of bike paths, 
which double (of course) as blade zones

below you can get a taste of my journey - a little bumpy


I started in Nice -- Saint Laurent du Var -- Cagnes Sur Mer -- and back
11 km one way, so a grand round trip of 13.5 miles !!!

I am very thankful and blessed to live here with Tonio.

--L

2 comments:

  1. Rockin the roller blades! i love it! Keep on keepin on girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Celeste ! I really do feel COOL when I rollerblade...I don't know what it is...maybe it's just because I really am ;) ha! Love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete