Wednesday 9 March 2011

medley

amusez-vous bien!
(enjoy!)

louange
(worship)

l'église de Calvary Chapel Nice [dessus]
(Calvary Chapel Nice church - above)

la vue du café de fnac - une église catholique
(the view from the café in fnac - a Catholic church)

mon amie becca
(my friend becca)
une autre vue
(another view)

mon vélo
(my bike)

le côte Méditerranée
(Mediterranean coast)

un pêcheur
(fisherman)

moi
(me)

un avion
(airplane)


la gloire de Dieu
(the glory of God)

merci pour votre visite
nous esperons que vous viendrez encore

(thank you for your visit
we hope you will come again)

avec amour de Nice, France
(with love from Nice, France)

--L (&T)

3 comments:

  1. Where are the cars on the street? That crazy France! Love that the francais is back :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh believe me, there are cars everywhere else...this street is the tramway - you can see the tracks. I love you Lisa - thanks for commenting - it makes me smile when people write a comment =). Grâce a toi, je suis en train d'écrire plus en français. (Thanks to you, I am writing more in French). --love your cousin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete