Saturday 5 February 2011

haircut

my friend nathalie was having her hair cut
tonio encouraged me to go watch just to get more 
comfortable with the whole hair cutting thing
even the simplest things are intimidating when learning a language
BUT...God always is my strength

this is sebastien - he and his wife own this salon
she is a clothing designer...so it's a combo salon / boutique
 au revoir to my hair
 a slow dryer because i wanted the "natural" look
 couldn't do much more damage to my brain - ha!
merci Nathalie pour ton aide!!!
thanks Nathalie for your help!!!
two shorter-haired gals =)
i'm really happy with it
the little things that make us smile

--L

2 comments:

  1. love your hair lindz! miss you... just received your card, and yes, it made me cry :) love you girl!

    p.s. i had a dream that we came to visit.. it was so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah, I'm so glad the card made it there safe and sound - it is quite a long journey...i hope your dream comes true! Love you. Love Linz

    ReplyDelete