Friday 18 February 2011

French junior high kids

are they any different from American junior high kids?
Nope.  The same.  Awkward.  Still respectful towards adults.  Pleasant.  Cute.


Today, I was a guest in my friend Fedozi's classroom.
She teaches English.

I was kind of like a strange person from another planet on display.
Very fun for me...the kids asked:
What is your name?
Where are you from?
How old are you?
Do you have a sister or brother?
Do you have pets?
What do you like? 

one of the boys wanted to keep the 20-dollar bill that I brought in to share...he was the class jokester, smelling the bill as if it were worth $1,000,000.00.

I told the kids to say "Hello!" to all of you - 
watch the video below
 note: girls on one side, boys on the other...ha!
definitely junior high

I brought in an American flag, which they are proudly displaying.  This day was truly a blessing.

We took the train home together after the classes.
Thank you Fedozi!

--L

No comments:

Post a Comment