Tuesday 1 February 2011

ferris wheel

bird's eye view of Nice
my husband blessed me with a walk along the sea, 
then a ride on the ferris wheel in Nice (Jan 31, 2011)
 it was a chilly night, but beautiful
 i had a pretty rough day, and he knew this would cheer me up
pray that i'm disciplined to rest - learning french is fun, but exhausting
 i'm so humbled and thankful to have tonio in my life
 view from our "bucket"
 preparations for "carnival," a holiday like Halloween
it's not my favorite, but there is an incredible fireworks show
over the sea on the last day!
 reminds me of a carousel ;)
 these two pictures were taken literally seconds before they turned off the lights
we were the last 2 on before closing...perfect timing...
thank You Jesus!
and voilà - being tourists for a night was fun =)

--L

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting our blog!!! - it's the best way for us to share what's going on...please let me know via email or facebook if you are having a hard time subscribing or following or posting comments...

    Love Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your updates! Praying your language studies start getting easier and less time consuming for you! ♥ you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! You look so beautiful and I'm so thankful for the blessings God is daily giving you! Praying for the language...be patient with yourself and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your prayers sarah and jen and all else who are praying for me and tonio...love linz

    ReplyDelete