Sunday 11 October 2020

September / October 2019

September / October 2019
Still playing catch up over here...

September 2019 //  My mama and papa come visit us!!!  This is picking them up at the airport.  I can't believe it's already been a year.  I miss them :(.


September 2019 // My friend Joanna visits!!!


September 2019 // I swam a 1km (a little over 1/2 mile) race in the sea with these 2 mama friends, Nicole and Stephanie.  It was the craziest, stormy day, but thankfully the water was still warm.  We had fun!


September 2019 // We dedicated our little Django bud at church in commitment to raise him in God's truth as we follow Jesus together as a family.  He is a gift from God that we are honored to take care of this side of heaven.  Django Timothy.  And Grandpa Timothy (where Django's middle name comes from) and Grandma Kathy were there.  So special!


October 2019 // Just a fun fall picture of our girl.


October 14, 2019 // My beautiful sister gave birth to a third little bundle of joy, Rocky Mae.  My niece Rowyn and nephew Rowdy were quite excited to meet their baby sister.  AND... As I type this blog, it is only 3 days before Rocky's first birthday.  Time sure does fly.  I can't wait to meet her and Rowdy and give my Rowyn girl a huge hug AND meet my brother and sister-in-law's sweet 2-year-old daughter, Nova.  Living far away can be so hard.  If you haven't picked up on it, I'm quite homesick.


October 2019 // The great part of indoor pools - you can swim rain or shine.  These 2 munchkins can make me so crazy, yet bring so much joy at the same time.  Strange how that happens.  God is so amazing how He gives us what we need and knows what we can handle.


My 2 bestest mama friends here in Nice, Ave from Estonia and Maki from Japan.  Expatriate mamas unite.  We used to see each other once a week when all the littles were little, but now with school and busy lives, we see each other 2 or 3 times a year.  Not enough, but when we get time together, it's like no time passed.  We keep each other sane by sharing hilarious stories of what our kids do.  They both have 2 kids in a similar age range as Daphné and Django.



October 2019 // Tonio flew to Bujumbura, Burundi in Africa to make some connections with Calvary Chapels in the country.  He and our friend Thomas brought a bunch of French Bibles and books to give to the church(es) there as it is a French-speaking country.  He said it was quite an adventure being there.

Stay tuned for November and December 2019.  I hope you're enjoying these as much as I'm enjoying typing them.


Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment