Wednesday 7 October 2020

January to May 2019

January to May 2019

January 2019 // Daphné turns 4!!!  She invited a group of friends to an indoor play place to celebrate.  I wanted to play, but I was too old...haha.  This place was incredible!


 February 2019 // Snowboarding with my man and my brother-in-law and sister-in-law.


February 2019 // Sledding with friends.  Daphné was in heaven.  Django was not into the puffy snow suit.


March 2019 // I visited my fun friend Denae in Torino, Italy!


April 2019 // We road tripped up to Paris to visit Tonio's bro, Sebastien, and his fam.  This photo was taken the day before Notre Dame burned.  We could even see the spire in the distance from our walk, the last day of its existence.  Crazy.



April 2019 // Petrignani family photo at Seb and Maïna's home.



April 2019 // On our road trip back down to Nice, we stopped to visit Tonio's Uncle and Aunt in a beautiful mountain village in La Savoie.



April 2019 // My stunning friend Leah came to visit us with her daughter, Vera.  Here we are in front of the Prince's Palace in Monaco.



May 2019 // Celebrating Tonio's 37th birthday with Pierre, Nancy, Rob and Cricri!  We are so thankful for him!


I hope you enjoyed a fly over January, February, March, April and May 2019 with the Petrignani's.  Check back later this week for more in 2019 =).  Soon, there might even be current content, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.  Hehe.


Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment