Thursday 11 August 2016

Talented Friend!

So, one of my bestest friends in the whole, wide universal cosmos is selling her art FINALLY!!!  I'm so proud of her!!!

Her name : Crystal Sandoval.
Friends with me for : 16 years and counting...

Here we are together last summer! 


And here's what she's selling :


It's a "doodle book" journal to encourage the younger crew to take notes in church.  Here is what Crystal says about it : "This doodle book is designed to help you learn God's word in a fun way and it is my hope that you become quick to listen to what the Lord has to say to you!"

Here's the back cover : 


I'm thinking I need this book for me... I'm totally going to use it... so I'm ordering a few for sure!

And, not to mention... because she's just cool like that, she just opened up her own Etsy shop (Swan Lettering) with beautiful hand lettered designs ready for instant download.  CHECK IT OUT!

Love Linz

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I've pinned a few things from her Etsy page for future reference (can't wait!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So great Jess!!! Love you to pieces! I enjoy your snap chats =).

      Delete