Thursday 12 May 2016

My sweet little niece!

I love my little niece Rowyn !

Thanks to modern technology, I get to see pictures and videos of my sister's kid almost everyday.  Here is a little collection of some of my favorites.  They are not chronological, but you can tell when she's smaller and when she's bigger =).


With her Daddy, my brother-in-law, Brett.


Sophie la giraffe!


Senior pictures.


Sleepy newborn.


Darling outfit.


Those were Daphné's tights =)


We love our little RoRo ballerina!


This generation knows what's up when it comes to phones...


...and face time.


Wittle mohawk.


More face time.


One of my favorite pictures of her!


Giddy up!


Aw man, I just want to nibble her cheeks.


She loves her Daddy!


And she loves her mommy! (This is my sister Chelsey).


Elvis.


What's up doc?


Big girl in the big pool.


Aren't they so beautiful?!


Little blue eyes.


Their family Easter photo.


Just love this.  Mom, can I get out of jail yet?


Getting ready for summer.

It's so amazing to have had a baby the same year as my sister!  I love that Daphné and Rowyn will be the same age.  My hope is that they become really good friends and pen pals =)!  Of course, we all remember my brother and sister-in-law's daughter Eisley who was born between Daphné and Rowyn.  I so wished she could have stayed with us.  We will never forget you Eisley Hope!

Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment