Tuesday 29 July 2014

mountain getaway

Tonio and I enjoyed our time with his aunt, uncle and cousin

 the beautiful cabin


 best deck


 becky's flourishing garden


 me happy in green, away from apartments, buses and city noise


 furry friends


 walk (so happy to be wearing long-sleeves... we left Nice sweaty and humid)


 climb


 new friend


 hey ! hay !


 in my happy place


 lunch


 hangin' with the neighbors


 family photo becky, wesley, me and T (just missing jean-michel)


not a backdrop


 love this man


 2 nerds


 sunset


 riding with wesley


 and becky


 the rain cleared up for a gorgeous day


 becky on erka and me on ulysse


 trail ride


horse butts


 small town : population :10 (no joke)


 becky bringin' in the rear


 my trusty steed, Ulysse


rounding up ponies - i think i'm holding 5 or 6 - they are cute little stinkers

Voilà... as you can see, I'm a kid in a candy store in every picture.  Becky, Wesley and Jean-Michel, thank you so much for letting us stay a few days.  We thoroughly enjoyed the breath of fresh air and time with you.  À refaire !!!

Love Linz (and Tonio)

1 comment:

  1. love the sunset and misty-ish mountain pictures Linz. you do have an eye for capturing beautiful things and moments. and those horses and ponies, my little niece would go completely nuts - she is taking pony-riding lessons and they're her favourite animals (horses happen to be mine too though i rarely, actually pretty much never get to ride any!! i just love them) bisous from aix-en-provence, sandra

    ReplyDelete