Monday 21 July 2014

a little note

Hi faithful blog peeps !

It's been a bit quiet around here... a much-welcomed quiet.  The kind that makes you sigh a happy sigh of "Awwwwww."  So quiet, I haven't taken any pictures for 10 days, thus, today, I will be using photos from Unsplash.

Here are a couple of verses from the Bible that have been a comfort to me lately :

"Deep calls unto deep at the noise of Your waterfalls;
(source : fanpop)

All Your waves and billows have gone over me.

The LORD will command His loving kindness in the daytime,


And in the night His song shall be with me—

A prayer to the God of my life."
Psalm 42 : 7-8

God's Word is always a comfort to me.  I'm not sure if you read it, but I highly recommend it.  This is the only book I've ever read that has transformed my life.  I have hope, peace and the absolute unquestioning assurance of where I get to be for eternity !  Thank you Jesus.

As for Tonio and I, we're off on a mini road trip to visit some family in the mountains near a lake (cue "Awwwwww"), then sing in our good friends' wedding.  Pictures will follow... don't you worry... you seem worried - haha !
Enjoy God's peace today.

Love Linz

1 comment:

  1. Merci Linz - bon voyage dans la montagne et bon mariage - we are waiting for tons of pics before your departure to LA. Gros bisoux to share with T and the Balestra from both of us. Take care - We love you.

    ReplyDelete