Friday 14 February 2014

saint valentin

Joyeux Saint Valentin !

My husband gave me these stunning roses and wrote me a beautiful poem in French .  It's pretty crazy - before meeting Tonio, I never thought I'd even visit Europe... and look at all that God has blessed me with : a Frenchie husband (a handsome one at that), the gift of communicating in 2 languages, the richness of living in a different country and this gorgeous bouquet of roses - oh la vie est belle !  Thank you Jesus.


Homemade white chocolate-almond cheesecake for my valentine =)  I love him.  And I loved how excited he got when I let him lick the stirring utensils.  (Special thanks to Aunt Kellee for the m&ms.)

Sure Valentine's Day has turned into a Hallmark Holiday, but why be a Valentine Scrooge when you can join in on the horribly-clashing-pink-red-yummy-goodness of a chocolatey holiday? =)  Here's to many more Valentine's Days with my T. 

A fun little side fact - Valentine's Day marks the one-week shopping period before my birthday!!!  I'll be turning 33 years-old in a week, 21st of February.  YAY.

Interested in some Wikipedia facts : read more :: français

Love Linz



2 comments:

  1. You are a wonderful couple ! We love you & hope God will continue to bless you -. Bisoux

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci Cricri. Yes, we are very thankful to have each other and God in our lives. bisous

      Delete