Sunday 9 February 2014

Nathalie's bday

Joyeux Anniversaire Nathalie !





So, after I got home from Anna's birthday shindig, I dried my wet clothes and umbrella to head out for another birthday bash at a traditional Ethiopian restaurant in town (eating with our hands...mmmmyummy).  All the while, Tonio had a soccer game this same day and then a bachelor party for a friend who will be married in 2 weeks... busy, fun day... with - you guessed it - PEOPLE!!!

Our lives are so rich because of those around us.

"Around us" takes on many meanings, but I think you get my gist.  Yes, I miss my family dearly.  I miss my friends dearly.  But I guess I've just been really challenged lately to be intentional with those right in my path.

So, here's to all those in your path too !

Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment