Sunday 15 September 2013

samedi et dimanche

saturday and sunday

*match de foot - samedi*
soccer game - saturday
Je suis le plus grand fan de Tonio !
I'm Tonio's biggest fan !
 Il a fait un coup de tête qui était incroyable...
He made a header that was incredible...
...dans le cage !
...right into the goal !
 Son équipe me connaît comme Madame Tonio [vous vous rappelez?].
His team knows me as Madame Tonio [remember this from a year ago?].
 J'aime cet homme.
I love this man.


 Je m'amuse avec l'ombre.
I'm having fun with my shadow.


*l'église - dimanche*
church - sunday
Tonio a traduit pour Shawn ce matin.
Tonio translated for Shawn this morning.


Je suis aussi son plus grand fan à l'église:
Il peut jouer de la guitare, jouer le cajon, chanter, traduire, gérer le café, encourager les autres... et il peut aussi former les autres pour lui remplacer, le plus important !
Je suis vraiment fière de lui - ça se voit?

I am also his biggest fan at church:
He can play guitar, play the cajon, sing, translate, direct the café, encourage others... 
and he can also raise up others to replace himself, the most importan thing !
I'm really proud of him - can you tell?

Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment