Sunday 8 September 2013

health insurance

Woo Hoo !!!

I'm finally insured.
Dang, that took a LOOOONG time.

I'm so thankful that there is no paperwork to get to Heaven.
We are citizens of Heaven as soon as we accept Jesus Christ into our hearts to be our Boss, our King, our Savior, our LORD... AND when we believe that God raised Jesus from the dead.

Here's a little timeline of how I finally got medical insurance in France:
10/2010 - Marry a Frenchman
11/2010 - Apply for recognition to be "married" in France
5/2011 - Finally considered "married" in France (remember this?)
7/2011 - Find out I'm ILLEGAL since March 2011...NO !!! Must return to states for a special Visa.
11/2011 - Return to states - get said Visa.
Jump through lots of French hoops.
11/2012 - A year later, I'm finally legit (remember this?)
Now that I have my Titre de Séjour, I can apply for the above card =).
1-6/2013 - Six months of birth certificate translation, application, denied application, going to the states to get an official birth certificate, another translation, another application...ACCEPTED !
9/2013 - I have medical insurance !!!

It has been a crazy roller coaster, but we thank the Lord for this provision.  As most of you know, the medical insurance here in France is pretty sweet.  I don't want to get sick to try it out, but when I do, I'm sure I'll be thankful.

Thank you Jesus for your provisions and for giving us all the opportunity to be citizens of Heaven !

My next prayers:  French Driver's License AND French Nationality.

Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment