Friday 26 April 2013

Tell everyone

Racontez parmi les nations sa gloire,
Parmi tous les peuples ses merveilles!
Psaumes 96:3

Publish His glorious deeds among the nations.
Tell everyone about the amazing things He does.
Psalm 96:3


I read this verse this morning and wondered how I could follow it.
Well, after looking at our blog stats,
I know that 10 different nations have visited our blog:
France
Unites States
Russia
Germany
United Kingdom
New Zealand
Israel
Brazil
Cyprus
Canada

So, I will continue to declare God's goodness with this blog.
He is the coolest Creator ever, such beauty,
and so much I still want to see.
He made waves... I mean, come on.
Sunsets and Sunrises.
People.
Tonio.
Me.

And He did something, no other god ever worshiped has done.
He gave His only Son to be sacrificed to pay for the sins of this world.
And He resurrected His Son after that.
Our God is alive and well, kickin' and strong.
{read more about this God and what we believe}

He has changed my heart from judging others to a heart of love.
That is a miracle.


Tell someone today about the amazing things He has done in your life.

Love Lindsey

2 comments:

  1. Your blog makes me happy :D
    -cuz Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To know you read it makes ME happy.
      To see your comment makes me even MORE happy.
      Love you cuz. See you soon.
      -Cuz Linz

      Delete