Wednesday 24 April 2013

au hasard

random
 just to let you know we are alive and well
i know blogs are more fun to follow when there are new posts
so, voilà, a new post
enjoy !


You all know how much I love animals...
This is my friend's dog and MY doggie fix...
Meet BORKI.


H&M hired me - ha !
My husband told me that I should have been the model,
saying he would have much rather seen my beautiful face up there.
He cherishes me as a princess - I thank Jesus for him.


A silent manifestation against the law for gay marriage.
Sadly, the French government passed it Tuesday without a vote.
A majority of the population is against this law to legalize it... too bad.
Where are our freedoms going?
What IS a family now? 
This is being redefined... oh là là.



I love me some {moist} Cornbread !
And sadly, this is the last piece.

I'd like to share the recipe I found - so yummy !

Grandmother's Buttermilk Corn Bread
1/2 c. butter (115g)
2/3 c. white sugar
2 eggs
1 c. buttermilk*
1 c. polenta (corn meal)
1 c. flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt

*{don't have buttermilk? me neither. just use 1 c. milk with 1 Tbsp. lemon juice or 1 Tbsp. white vinegar - set aside for a few minutes to curdle, then add in, should be a little lumpy}

Mix, Pour into 8 x 8 x 2" pan OR 9 x 1.5" round pan
Bake 400 F, 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown

Bon appétit.


Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment