Friday 22 March 2013

home sweet {Agoura} home

these past few days

 à bientôt Nice


 hallo Switzerland


 ran into Scott Cunningham in Switzerland


 Hello California !
{surf time with Papa}


 the longboards


 County Line


 Uncle Mark saw us on his drive to work =)


I {heart} County

 Chipotle - oh how i miss burritos


 a walk with my momma...


 ...and the three rug rats =)
{bandit, cody, bailey}


day 2 of surfing


 surf bus
{rented a mini van - yes !!!}


 seb can't wait


the love birds in the back of the bus


VzJv_7 on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
we're going surfin' !!!


 my husband lookin' good in a wetsuit


 my daddy


 Starbucks in Malibu after surf day 3


enjoying every moment
thankful to be with my husband and my family


Love
Linz

as of today, we are all here !!!
Chels flew in last night - let the wedding begin in 7 days !
Sarah and Tanner, we are sooooooo excited for you guys.

2 comments:

  1. Seb is rockin it hard core with no thermal protector for his fingers! I guess French pilots are just that rugged ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I an NOT unknown!!! I am Lisa Couch!!! I told you this mysterious world wide web!

      Delete