Thursday 22 November 2012

T- HANKs giViNg

That I may proclaim with the voice of thanksgiving
And tell of all Your wondrous works. 
-Psalm 26:7


I will praise the name of God with a song, And will magnify Him with thanksgiving
-Psalm 69:30


Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving; Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms. 
-Psalm 95:2


A Psalm of Thanksgiving. Make a joyful shout to the LORD, all you lands! 
-Psalm 100:1


Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His courts with praise. 
Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. -Psalm 100:4


 Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever. 
-Psalm 107:1


"Now therefore, our God, We thank You And praise Your glorious name (David).
-1 Chronicles 29:13


 Oh, give thanks to the LORD! Call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples!
-Psalm 105:1


 And He (Jesus) took the seven loaves and the fish and gave thanks, broke them and gave them to His disciples; and the disciples gave to the multitude. -Matthew 15:36


For in the days of David and Asaph of old [there were] chiefs of the singers, and songs of praise and thanksgiving to God. -Nehemiah 12:46


And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has enabled me, because He counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry (Paul). -1 Timothy 1:12


And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; 
and be thankful. -Colossians 3:15


Today, I thank God for:
the Bible
my husband
talking to my mom, dad and sister on the phone
my family
my belle-famille
pumpkin pie from a real pumpkin
outdoor market
pumpkin seeds from a real pumpkin ;)
flowers from the man i love most on this earth
clean sheets & bedspread
our church
our home
our life together

Jesus, I love you and give you thanks for oh-so-much more than just this list !

--Love Linz


2 comments: