Saturday 17 December 2011

homee, homie, homey

'Tis the season to be crafty and homey...

match box to jewelry box or toy box

magazine cut outs and stickers and tape



surprise piggy


can be a little gift box too

thank you to jeni and co. for these AWESOME stamps !!!

mom, the curtains look beautiful


no more hanging mismatched bedsheets - yes !

it's Christmas in the bathroom

tea bins can make cute decorations
love the winter dream tea from coffee bean

gunther has been nice this year in Nice
he's holding our presents until we get our tree

tonio and i watched Elf yesterday
next time you do, please back up and play the part where he "attempts" to put the star on the tree, do it at least 2 or 3 times - we laughed until tears flowed !!!

Joyeux Noël from Nice, France
I'm missing my family, of course, and the California Christmas lights,
but I'm so thankful to be here with my husband.
Wherever he is, that's where home will be.
I love him so much.  Thank you Jesus for him.

Blessings,
Lindsey


2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas:) I love the idea of using the tea canister again! I always thing of you when I have that tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steph - it would be great if they were water-tight, but I'm not sure they are - dried or fake flowers work well, though... bisous (kisses), Linz

    ReplyDelete