Wednesday 12 October 2011

with the parents

at the apartment
 
stairwell

 
mailbox

terrace

 guitar


in town 

apollos statue

buzz lightyear

real coffee

espresso

church


along the sea
 

view of Nice

Negresco hotel 

after a long walk

cute couple

mischief 
 
another day in town

Old Nice outdoor dining

socca, a niçois specialty

behind us - tonio's high school - not bad, huh?

ceiling in the photo museum

notre dame in Nice

another cool church

blue and orange


church retreat in the french alps
 
"guess what?...we're in france" -tim

horsies

supporting the frenchies

 
hike

naptime

 
puppy poodle (i'm really happy right here)

baptism

family

i'm so thankful to have my parents here with me
as i type, my mom is helping me with some sewing
(and also teaching me how to use my 'new' sewing machine)
my dad is hanging out at the beach
my husband is spending time with a visiting pastor
perhaps we'll go out to dinner tonight...

ahhh...enjoying the moments
--love linz

No comments:

Post a Comment