Sunday 29 May 2011

la fête de mère

Today is Mother's Day in France.
This day is celebrated around the world to thank
our mothers for all they've done.
Mom, I know I already called you on the day celebrated in the states,
but I say it again, I love you and I'm so thankful for you!

This morning was precious to watch Tonio give his mom a HUGE hug
and tell her he loves her.  I too am thankful for an amazing belle-mère.


Today is also another special day.
By the grace of God and the power of His Holy spririt,
I lead worship for the first time for Sunday service
at Calvary Chapel Nice...IN FRENCH !!!


I thank my husband for his encouragement and support.
Also, thank you to all who prayed for me.
I was nervous.  My prayers still sound like I'm 4 or 5,
BUT we worshiped Jesus...

that's all that matters - Jesus was glorified this morning,
and I'm so thankful to be able to use the gift He's given
me to lead His people in worship.

That's all...I just wanted to share with you.
Thanks for listening.

God is good.

Love Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment