Tuesday 21 December 2010

la troisième semaine

the third week...

lundi (monday), 13 décembre
 
 22-mile round-trip bike ride to Antibes from Nice
 the view of the coastline is breath-taking


mardi (tuesday), 14 décembre
a nice Nice sunset 
riding bikes around town is so much fun
fun with my babe
old nice
narrow paths through the old buildings


mercredi (wednesday), 15 décembre
 nancy let me take an old bathrobe of theirs, and tonio found his fancy coat


jeudi (thursday), 16 décembre
 front of calvary chapel nice
bravo pierre on the lights around the palms
 soirée de noël
christmas party
 
 gifts for the white elephant gift exchange
pierre, the light man, my father-in-law, and pastor ;)
 
café colombe
(la colombe is a dove)
 mes amies, darlene et carole
 
 une autre amie, nathalie
 our street at night
all the poles are decorated with christmas lights
nice does a good job decorating for christmas


vendredi (friday), 17 décembre
 eating a chausson au pomme
 we had errands to do in town
taking a break and enjoying the promenade and the sea
 
 we came inside so i could get warm
burr...nice is cold right now
my vearry franch hoosband

samedi (saturday), 18 décembre
tonio helping with the church roof
 complete renovation - it's looking great now
this picture is the before
i'll have to get an after when they finish
tonio can do pretty much anything he is taught
i enjoy when he builds
he made us a table and made me a bike ;)
i rode my bike home after visiting tonio at church
me and the city
me and the sea

--L

No comments:

Post a Comment