Saturday 13 May 2017

Little moments with Daphné

Life with this little person is so rich.  I often look at Daphné in absolutely wonder and awe, humbled that I get to be her mama.  My prayer is that one day she would know her Creator and Savior... and that she would love Him with her whole heart.

"I waited patiently for the Lord,
He turned to me and heard my cry.
He lifted me out of the slimy pit, 
Out of the mud and mire;

He set my feet on a rock
And gave me a firm place to stand.
He put a new song in my mouth,
A hymn of praise to our God...
(continued at the end)


Attitude.


Aerobics.


Peace.


Bliss.


Cheeks.


Endearing.
 

Climber.


Palm fireworks.


Turntable. 


Apollo.


Model.


Joy.


Footwear.


Snuggles.


Punky.


Favorite Teacher.
 

Gift from God.
 

See-saw.


Nice Villa.


Falling.


Plan of attack.


En route.


Mini me.


Pearls.
 

Soap box.


Sassy singing.


Free bird.


Archer.


Glamor girl.


Sunshine.


Peas!


Rock star.


Favorite snack.


Oh the places you'll go.


No way!


We all scream for ice cream!

Many will see and fear
And put their trust in the Lord.
Blessed is the man who makes the Lord his trust."

Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment