Sunday 19 February 2017

Austria Pastors Conference

Tonio and Pierre attended the Pastors and Leaders Conference in Austria in January.  It was at the famous castle that will always be near and dear to mine and Tonio's hearts, since we met there in the summer of 2009!


I took this picture of the castle from a boat out on the lake in August 2009.


And here is the famous "we just met" picture.  I gave my camera to a gal that I was rooming with, and she pretended to just be getting pictures of everyone... I think her ultimate plan was to capture our initial flirtings.  HA!

Anyways, back to the conference...
January 23 - 27, 2017


Tonio took a few pictures on a walk he took one day.


I've only seen Austria in the summer.  The snow is equally as captivating!


The famous Millstätter See.


And here is Tonio meeting Pastor Chet Lowe, a man the Lord used in my life long ago in Montana 2005 at a little discipleship school called Potter's Field Ranch.  I love when my worlds meet up like this!


Here is a picture of me and Chet in Liberia West Africa in Decemeber 2005.

I'm thankful Tonio was able to go to this conference.  It seems like people working in churches are always going to retreats and conferences, but that's where the training and encouragement comes from to keep pressing on to "not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart." Galatians 6:9  

Tonio compared this conference to being with a band of brothers.  He was greatly encouraged, and for this, I'm so thankful.

I look forward to April when I get to go to Paris for a ladies retreat =).

Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment