Sunday 12 June 2016

a little photo round up

If you are a daily blog follower, thanks... and you've probably noticed I've been a bit more active over here =).  I'm trying.  I find it a much more peaceful place to share pictures.

Here are some recent random photos.  My next post will be on the 14th, and you'll see why ;)

The Euro has started, and Nice is absolutely crazy today with Polish and Northern Ireland fans!


Enjoying some sun.


Playing with Astor's cups.


And trying out his stroller.


More fun in the water.


Heeeeeey!


Daphné's top 3 favorite book before bedtime : JD's Boots, Goodnight Moon, and Llama Llama Red Pajama.


Reading 2 books from her Uncle Tanner and Auntie Sarah : Love you Forever and Scuffy the Tugboat.  These were the two that they also donated to the NICU where Daphné's little cousin Eisley spent most of her life before she died.  Thank you guys.  These are really special gifts to remember Eisley.


Studying how to get into mischief... ha!


This was after a Mamie/Papi play session.  She plays hard with them!


And this is just a regular night.


Funny little bean.


Another night.


She wedged herself between our pillows.


Don't worry... she doesn't stay here (I cannot sleep with her next to me - ha!).


This is where she ends up and sleeps the night.  As you can see, I take lots of sleeping pictures.  They're just so sweet, AND I actually have my hands free to do it ;).

Don't forget to check back on the 14th, which is Tuesday.

Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment