Sunday 6 March 2016

2) At Church

This is the second in the series of 3 blog posts :

And here are some pictures from our church, Calvary Chapel Nice.  Have fun !


Last week, I got to sing with Tonio as he led worship.  Today, I got to lead while he played the cajon with me.  We also had piano and violin =).


Each Sunday, we have someone translating from French into English.  They listen to the French teaching through these head sets, then speak the English into a microphone... which is then transmitted to people wearing head sets in the church.  So hi-tech.  Here is Daphné listening to Papi at the end of service.  This is one of my favorite pictures of her !


She really enjoyed having Papi in ears  !


Thursday nights, Tonio is teaching a course called "Learn the Bible in 24 Hours."  This week, he finished Hour 12, which marks the halfway point and the end of the Old Testament.  This class is really helping me get a solid overall grasp on the Bible, and it helps that the teacher is really good at explaining things... and he's hot!


And here is Tonio teaching Sunday morning, while his dad was away.  He taught the day of the Lord in 2 Peter 3:10-18.  I'm so thankful I have no doubts about where I'm going when I die! =)  If you have questions about life after death, you can read what we believe HERE if you'd like.


Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment