Saturday 6 June 2015

my dolly

5 new outfits


from our friends in Singapore


such a cute little lady in her jean bunny dress


from Tata Cricri


the French stripes


Winnie-the-Pooh


and Piglet too


from a friend in Seattle


Army greens with little daisies on the pocket


from a friend from church


the cutest little onesie outfit you ever did see - ready for summer

Again, I can't post this without thanking GOD for His continual provisions for our baby and for our family.  Thank You JESUS !

Love Linz

3 comments:

  1. Déjà un Top Model à 5 mois...Wouaouh et ...toujours avec...le SOURIRE !!
    Que de tendresse et d'amour dans ce petit visage.
    On l'adore du fond de notre coeur
    Merci mon Dieu pour ce magnifique trésor qui illumine nos vies !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daphné - je t'aime de tout mon coeur - Auntie Kikik

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is SOOO cute oh my goodness!! I could comment on every picture and I'd be saying the same thing, what a cutie! She is so so cute and her smile is so beautiful!! I hope you are having a great summer so far! :) God bless you!

    ReplyDelete