Saturday 13 June 2015

Doc & park

I've learned that a few of you can recite some of these blog comments by heart... that inspires me to keep posting.  Let me tell you - 2D Daphné is cute, but 3D Daphné is the BESTEST!  Speaking of... I can't wait for my mom and dad to hold her in just a few days.... EEEEEEEEK!!! =)


First visit to the doc's office for a cold.  Someone told me that it could be because she will start cutting teeth soon - oh boy!


Daphné with her auntie Lotta // Outfit from Allegro's + Dente's.


Outifit from Caroline.


These jumpers are such a great idea for warm weather.


Another jumper from the Finley's.


Orange is fun to change it up a bit.


Sleepy feet.


At the park again with Mama.


New shorts.


Picnic blanket.


Feetsies.


Love that noggin.


Sitting all by herself.


Always looking off to where the activity is - many kids playing.


Just getting comfortable.


Stabilizing arms.


Mmmmm...Clif Bars, yummy.

Love Linz

2 comments:

  1. Merci ! merci ! merci ma Linz - Quel régal notre Daphné chérie ! Wouaouh ! Trop trop belle
    bisous - and Love !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet pretty princess!! Such cute outfits!! :P Caroline

    ReplyDelete